- B.S. Health and Physical Education from University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- IDEA certified Personal Trainer
- 4 year Track and Field Scholarship Athlete - ACC Championship Team 1989
- 15 year career as a Professional Cyclist spanning Road, Mountain, and CycloCross
- 4 year resident at the Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- Member of 4 World Championship Teams
- USA National Cycling Champion 1996
- 5 years as Manager/Director of two of the top Women’s Road Cycling Teams in the US containing both National Champions and Olympians
- Assistant Track and Field Coach at Watsonville High School and Chapel Hill High School
- Private Coach for both Men and Women Professional and Amateur Cyclists
- Lead instructor Surf City Cyclocross Clinics
Having followed in my dad’s footsteps as a physical educator and athletic coach, I’ve been a student of body mechanics and athletics almost my entire life. Post my extensive athletic career, I feel fortunate to have found CrossFit as a way to continually challenge myself physically and mentally within a varied community of incredible folks.
My passion and focus is on helping others realize their movement potential.