- Co-Owner/Founder CrossFit Santa Cruz Central
- CrossFit Certified Trainer since 2004
- NPGL San Francisco Fire team member (2014 inaugural season)
- CrossFit Games Athlete -International- 2011, 2012
- CrossFit Games Athlete -NorCal Regionals- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- "Sprit of the Games" CrossFit Games Award Recipient - 2011
- CrossFit Games Athlete -International (Team)- 2009
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification Trainer ’05-’07 & ’09-‘10
Annie was introduced to Greg Glassman and CrossFit in 2004 and became a trainer shortly thereafter at the original CrossFit Santa Cruz. Today she is the co-owner and founder of CrossFit Santa Cruz Central, located just 200 meters down the street from the original CrossFit gym. Annie competed in her first CrossFit games in 2009, as a member of CrossFit Santa Cruz Central’s team. In 2011, she competed at the Games as an individual finishing 9th in the world. She made it to the Games again in 2012, finishing 23rd in the world.
For Annie, however, the true joy of CrossFit comes from the community. She views that her success to date is a result of the amazing outpouring of support and love, not just from family and friends, but from CrossFitters all over the world. Though she loves the competition, she enjoys working with all levels of athletes far more, from the very beginner to the elite. The most important thing for her is to help individuals attain a fitness level that allows them to live life to the fullest, while welcoming them into her family at CrossFit Santa Cruz Central and the CrossFit family as a whole.
Annie is also a married mother of two, an avid surfer, and a long time resident of Santa Cruz.